No announcement yet.

Tremol-no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got one on my SD Style 1 with a D-Tuna and I've fitted one to my Soloist with a recessed Floyd. I can drop D on the Soloist now using the fine tuner. Both of my Tremol-No units are pin type.

Comment

Looks like I got a lemon. Mine was made out of aluminum, so the steel screws stripped it and now I can't lock it down. It also MURDERED my sustain. My sustain used to be endless, now it's non-existent.

Comment

You can set the tremol-no up where it will work in dive only mode and still be stable for double stop and unison bends. To do this, once you have the unit installed, set the sliding piece that locks it for dive only and then tighten up your spring tension. As long as you don't undo the little sliding piece that puts it in dive only mode you will be fine. I have it set up this way on my Carvin and it works great.

Comment

They are definitely worth it. If absolutely nothing else, it makes string changes and alternate tuning a breeze. Just lock the trem when in tune, change tuning (or sting gauge) and unlock it. If the trem is not level anymore, adjust the claw springs to level it. You should then be close to in tune, that simple.

Comment

Working...
          X