Atsushi (Quantum Rider) is the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atsushi (Quantum Rider) is the man!

We were in the chat room a while ago and I remarked that I liked the Ninja shoes that Atsushi uses for playing live (old thread, look it up). Atsushi offered to send me a pair and sure enough, he did and what's more refused to let me pay a penny for them.

My friend, I applaud your generosity. You are awesome.

I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Pics or it didn't happen Atsushi rules, even Chuck Norris wouldn't stand a chance.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by levantin View Post
      I liked the Ninja shoes that Atsushi uses for playing live (old thread, look it up).
      No, YOU look it up and post the link here. Lazy bastard. Tembel piç
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        No, YOU look it up and post the link here. Lazy bastard. Tembel piç
        Sensin tembel piç!

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/749...highlight=tabi

And Hen:

Last edited by levantin; 02-23-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Lev,

I am glad that you are digging the tabi. As you have probably noticed, the soles are thin, so as to let you "feel" the ground as you walk on it (important for ninjas who need to be aware of all aspects of their environment). So they are probably not suited for outdoor wear until it gets a little warmer.

Shit, now that I think about it, I should have sent you a couple of pairs of tabi socks along with the shoes...
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Nice! Huge feet also, congrats! haha...
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
              Lev,

I am glad that you are digging the tabi. As you have probably noticed, the soles are thin, so as to let you "feel" the ground as you walk on it (important for ninjas who need to be aware of all aspects of their environment). So they are probably not suited for outdoor wear until it gets a little warmer.

Shit, now that I think about it, I should have sent you a couple of pairs of tabi socks along with the shoes...
              Atsushi, don't sweat it about the socks, we have similar things in Turkey. Thanks once more!

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
              Nice! Huge feet also, congrats! haha...
              I'm 6"4 Hen, go figure.

Comment

Working...
              X