Thumbs Up for Matt's Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thumbs Up for Matt's Music

I've been dealing with Matt for awhile, going back and forth on buying a PRS Torero from him. I finally decided to pull the trigger and had the guitar in my hand two days later. When I got it home and really looked at it though, I noticed a few minor dings and scratches and told Matt I wasn't completely happy with the purchase. He told me to send it back and today I received the replacement, new in box from the PRS factory. Completely perfect.

So, to anyone in the market, I recommend giving Matt a call. Not only did he give me the best possible price but he also dealt with my OCD and helped to make sure that I was 100% satisfied. I'll definitely go through him in the future.

Good deal......bought a KV2 from him in 2008 and he runs a good business for sure.
    Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

Comment

+1. Matt was very cool to deal with.

Comment

*cough*pics?*cough*

I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
          *cough*pics?*cough*

I plan on snapping a whole bunch this weekend. It really is a beautiful guitar, people at my office have stopped and asked about it several times. I should have brought it in today too, I've got New Guitar Seperation Anxiety.

Comment

Good deal, man
            I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Just saw this... thanks for the kind words Corey! You were great to deal with also, glad we were able to do business together. Let me know if you need anything else in the future!
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
              X