Bad Deal with TrussRod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Deal with TrussRod

Well I will start this thread telling the truth...

I was selling numerous guitar parts in the classified section of this forum a while back. I had a Dimarzio DP-100 F-Spaced Pickup for $25 Shipped in the listing... USED. So I got a call from TrussRod aka John D. and we made a deal for $25 shipped for the pickup in question.

Now the transaction was March 28 2011 and I shipped the pickup out the next day March 29 a Tuesday.. USPS Priority 3-5 Days. So the package arrived Friday or Saturday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	er6er6r6e64.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	2450205

Now I have read his bad Deal with Nimitz BS and all the dumb shits that decided to chime in on something they have nothing to do with and I will set the record straight.

#1 He claims the pickup was not used recently... NOT true the pickup was in my Jackson from 1997 to 2004 and worked just fine.

#2 He said he contacted me a few days after he received the pickup...
    NOT true he waiting till April 22 almost 3 weeks to send me this message.

04-22-2011 06:14 PM

"George, I wish your ad had mentioned this pup no longer used 3-48 height adjustment screws and had two different oversized screws instead. I'm still trying to glue the correct size nuts to the base plate."

John (Trussrod)

Now at this point he has modified the pickup and when you start to change or modify something that you bought used it is now yours for good.

Just image if you bought a used car and tried to fix the brakes and failed... do you take it back to the guy you bought it from demanding a refund.

I am wasting way to much time and effort on a $25 pickup that worked fine for me almost ten fricking years.

In conclusion, my guess is he didn't like the sound or couldn't figure out how to tap a hole for a new screw and wanted his money back. HE even asked me how to fix it and in the next message said he knew how to... at that point I realized I was dealing with a liar and was done with it. The last thing he messaged to me even though he had my phone number the whole time was "George, this is your last chance to clear this up before I post in the feedback section of the website."

He could have been a man and called me right when he got the pup in the mail.

End of Story - I will not be commenting on this matter anymore.

If you want to see the Private Messages between myself and TrussRod you will have to ask Toejam.
    Last edited by Nimitz; 07-22-2011, 03:12 AM.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

#1 He claims the pickup was not used recently... NOT true the pickup was in my Jackson from 1997 to 2004 and worked just fine.
    I don't like to get in the middle of shit like this but 2004 IS NOT RECENT

Comment

Originally posted by rich#6 View Post
      i don't like to get in the middle of shit like this but 2004 is NOT RECENT
      lol...
      Last edited by Trussrod; 07-22-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Do you remember writing this in a PM response to me? “Yes it is worth $25 bucks that is what you bought it for... I don't want it back because I needed the money that is why I sold it in the first place.” There’s really no need to argue about this. What you did was wrong and you know it. It’s a shame you care so little about your reputation.

Did you create a fake identity and pose as another JCF member in the feedback thread I posted about you and this deal? It wouldn’t surprise me if you did.

Comment

For future reference here's the original thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/121...al-with-Nimitz

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
            If you want to see the Private Messages between myself and TrussRod you will have to ask Toejam.
            How can I see private messages between you guys?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Trussrod View Post
              Did you create a fake identity and pose as another JCF member in the feedback thread I posted about you and this deal? It wouldn’t surprise me if you did. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
              Oh good lord. No, the daiwafan25 guy was Kramer trying to masquerade as Coloradoman25.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                Oh good lord. No, the daiwafan25 guy was Kramer trying to masquerade as Coloradoman25.
                I am aware of that now, but it wasn't clear at the time whether it was numb nutz or Kramer...

Comment

For future reference this thread was started as a response to my criticism of George "Nimitz" in another thread: http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/121...al-with-Nimitz

Nimitz, you have no integrity. You're a total liar and crook. I hope no ever deals with you again on this or any other forum.

Comment

All facts and or BS aside, lets just bury the hatchet. Id hate to see two feedback related bannings in one week.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                    X