Another thread about how awesome plon is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thread about how awesome plon is

Let me start off by saying, I hate having other people work on my stuff. I’m one of those paranoid bastitches who always worries that something is gonna go wrong. I do my own work on everything I own, but sometimes you run into things you can’t do yourself. So, when I was looking to do work on my Model 4 neck, I asked around here and plon came recommended highly. I looked at the dude’s pics of projects he’d done, spoke to him at length and after dicking around for a year I finally pulled the trigger and sent him the neck and the funds. I asked him to install brass threaded inserts in the neck, install 6100 stainless steel frets and convert it to a Floyd Rose locking nut.

Throughout the whole process, Anthony kept me up to date and answered all my questions (some of which I’m sure were so dumb his eyes audibly rolled back in his head as he read them) and yesterday I received the neck back after only a week. Everything about it is flawless. Frets are beautifully finished, the nut looks stock…I couldn’t have imagined it turning out better. And the best part is that the prices were incredibly reasonable.

Long story short, any concerns about who to send my guitars to for work are completely gone. I’ve joined the legion of people on here who would recommend plon for any work they need done, the guy is a class act and his work is top notch. I’ll post up some pics tonight so you guys can see for yourselves (assuming my internet isn’t still acting up).
    Last edited by SausageofPower; 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM.

Thanks Corey! I really appreciate your kind words. I'm also one of those "paranoid bastitches" so I understand. I encourage asking questions, that way there is no doubt or misunderstanding. I know it's hard to trust someone with your guitars, especially when you can't see them face to face. I appreciate your trust and your business.

Comment

Working...
    X