Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont buy any Marshmellow Peeps from Horns666!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's better than Peep-agra!
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy shit....... I have been wrong all these years then.....
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hey, I saw the "tales from the shop" thread, and wanted to ad one, but didint want to whore up a legit thread..... so I posted it here as its PEEP related.

In 1985 I went to the PEEPS custom shop to order my dream peeps. It was a beautiful sunny day in SoCal. I had went to the PEEP factory to meet Grover Peep and Peep Shannon to discuss my personal build specs. I wanted a very special peep. I wanted a peep with a green metallic frosting on it. and some abalone eyes & beak. Those guys assured me they could build it. I also wanted a matching case with the PEEP logo in pink on the green metallic.....(hey it was the 80's remember? I wanted something bright colored to rival Steve Vai's neon colored JEM 777 PEEPS) so I showed up at the PEEP custom shop 3 months later to get my custom Peeps. so there they were.....but there was a problem...... the eyes were not abalone as I ordered..... they were MOP. I pointed this out to Grover Peep who became enraged and he brought the peeps to the band saw and cut them up...... I quickly gathered the pieces as they were only going to go in the dumpster. I took them home and installed prosthetic Peep heads on them and sold them to Chris Holmes. he didnt care much for looks anyway as his peeps got thrown around on stage alot. Peep addicted bands were crazy back in the 80's.

anyway, I got some cool old pics of the Custom Peep Shop from back in the day. here it is in 1985

the assembly line. peeps packaged up and ready to ship!

a quality control inspector on the line ensuring the peeps are top custom shop quality.

raw peeps ready to go to the shaper

Here are a rack of peeps prepped and ready for paint.

Peeps rolling off the line to packaging.

Comment

Are you getting one with a reversed head and chrome packet? That's expensive limited edition peep.

History of peeps:

Last edited by wilkinsi; 02-19-2012, 10:41 AM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Fuck yes! reverse head and chrome trim are the ONLY way to go. everyone knows that.

Comment

I'm ordering one black on black, ebony, reverse head, sharkies for wings. Hmmmm, wonder if binding on the neck?
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                I'm ordering one black on black, ebony, reverse head, sharkies for wings. Hmmmm, wonder if binding on the neck?
                abolutely. get abolone. looks awesome.

Comment

In national news today a gathering of the Peep Klux Klan...

...led to an overwhelming response by local ethnic peeps...

...which resulted in incidents of peep on peep violence...

...and caused mass chaos with peeps panicking and cramming into public transportation to leave the area...

...resulting in the authorities calling in "The Peep-inator" to restore the peace...

In local new this photo has been released revealing the identity of the "peep-ing bill" who has terrorized local women for months now...

And in celebrity news peeps everywhere have united to voice their dislike of the one known as "Bieber"...

This just in, in world news tonight there have been reports of pirates off the coast of Somalia resuming attacks on ocean-going vessels...
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

while the city raged on in chaos.....some peeps just went about their normal business.

strip clubs were busy.....

the peep trek convention was a big success

Bike Week was booming

some peeps looked for peace and serenity in yoga

Or relaxing in the hot tub at the spa

Comment

I thank Jesus for dying for our sins..so I can get a booty o' Peeps for Easter !

Today, I had to leave the house. Yes, it's true. I had to get my scripts from Rite-Aid!! But, I didn't have time to take a shower and get outta my PJs. Oh, I looked like a homeless person. My kid was so emabarrased..but I didn't give a shit. I don't have crotches in ANY of my house clothes. I don't buy guitars, clothes..just Peeps. My dear Lord and Savior..I found Peeps I didn't know existed! Brand New 2012 Peep models. Chocolate Peeps..with Mallow centers, Solid milk chocolate Peeps, Peep ducks with their asses dipped in chocolate..in so many beatiful colors..even rainbow Peeps for gay Peeple. I bought ALL of them. It was 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free'...so I went fuggin' NUTS. My stupid kid stayed in the car...man, he pissed me off. He could have helped his old man, or shared my joy. No, text argue with asshole girlfriend girlfreind like 'a tard. He don't give a fuck 'bout nice things.

Do you know that Peeps are the most healthy snack choice you could ever make..These are facts!

Here's The Nutrition FACTS tp prove it!! Here' what the FDA don't want you to know!

Serving Size 5 chicks (42g)
                      Total Fat ..0g
                      Saturated Fat..0g
                      Trans Fat 0g
                      ---------------------------------That's a total of ZERO Fat!!!
                      Ok, Sodium for 5 Peeps...15mg...pffffffft!
                      Total Carbohydrate 36g
                      Protein 1g

You want carbs and muscle building protein? In the best , funnest, tastiest treet on the street?..PEEPS!

That's why I'm the still the best arm wrestler I know. Nobody could beat me!!! Sly.."Over The Top"..best movie ever made! Not a chance in Hell...Peeps!

Peeps...Peeps...fuggin' Peeps.

OK, that last part sounds like I'm a boasting, self-felating asshole..but it's true! I am an asshole!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I bet your favorite time of the year is right after easter when the stores have a shitload of peeps left over, and they reduce the prices trying to clear them out. Its more like christmas to you

Comment

billz...and Cowboy...and all...yer killin' me!

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-22-2012, 02:21 PM.

Comment

I'm marketing my own luv-doll..it comes with a free vibrating Peep. For lovers only !!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

I'm marketing my own luv-doll..it comes with a free vibrating Peep. For lovers only !!!
                                does it come wrapped in a discrete plain brown package?

Comment

Working...
                                X