I went to the darkside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the darkside

Had a smooth trade with darkside. The winter weather we had in Atlanta slowed down our deliveries, but there was great communication through the whole process. I would definitely deal with darkside again.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

My deal with him was smooth as well Bryan is a good guy to deal with.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Why thank you both.
      I have a Jackson and a Charvel and I play one in each hand.

Comment

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. BUT...there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit. A DARKSIDE!

Doo...doo...doo...dee! Doo...doo...doo...daa!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. BUT...there is, unseen by most, an underworld. A place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit. A DARKSIDE!

Doo...doo...doo...dee! Doo...doo...doo...daa!
          Jesus!! I remember that show! The beginning used to scare the shit out of me during my childhood.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X