Dave Budman68 proves it again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Budman68 proves it again!!!

He proved again that he is "The Man"! I received a pair of brass pickup rings from Dave for my old Samick LPC. The original plastic rings were cracked and held together with crazy glue. I searched for replacements but they were way oversized compaired to Gibson or Epi parts. Dave stepped up and took the task. He came through with flying colors. They are incredible. I sent Dave before and after pics and he is welcome to share them here. Thank you Dave. Anyone who is considering buying from Dave should just do so. You will not be disappointed.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Dave Budman68 proves it again!!!

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much Scott. As always my friend, you are truly a pleasure to deal with and you are also a true gentleman. Payment is never an issue and you're as patient as they come. Here are some before and after pics of Scott's guitar with the New Custom Brass Rings.

Before:

After:

Once again Scott, thank you.
    </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
    X