Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BudMan!!!!

This is the final entry on the awsome POWER OF BudMan:
    I found a beat up RR7 & decided to refinish it, like the original Concord Randy played. Having decided I wanted it to be more to my playing ability I went with a Floyd Rose, & EMGs.
    Now I needed a few parts in Chrome Satin:
    2 pickup bezels
    1 trem cover
    1 electronic cover for the back of the guitar, since getting rid of the standard top mounted plate.
    3-way selector plate had the switch top mounted on the side of the V like Randys.
    sent some knobs to be bead blasted to get the Chrome satin finish as well.
    & 1 custom trus rod cover reading RR7.
    Now it's off to get painted pearl white with classic black pins.
    All these parts & refinished parts made posiable by Dave the
    BUDMAN68
    Thanks Dave you'll have the first pics as soon as I get the RR7 back, all your hard work & patience with me have helped me make this project come to Be. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: BudMan!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    This is the final entry on the awsome POWER OF BudMan

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="aqua">Wow! I hope not! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously, you have been nothing but a treat to work with and I truly appreciate the kind words bro. I look forward to your new projects in the future as they are always different and interesting. Thanks so much for the opportunity to work with you and help you with the parts you needed.

Thanks again, my friend [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
    X