Somebody need a DR. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody need a DR. ?

I would like to thank Matt Dr. Newcenstien for yet another deal on a 90's Warrior Pro. I think this makes 6 or 7 we have done for 2 or 3 of the same guitars [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] we can't decide who's gonna keep these dam things so currently I have 3 of them. Would have been 4 if it wasn't for Joel
    foiled again on a Warrior on Ebay, but as long as they are staying in the JCF family I shouldn't be apathetic about a certain trans blue Warrior with Iron cross inlays & gold hard ware, because I'm not [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] & the Warbird went to a good home aswell Joel....any way thank you Matt for helping me bring this one back home to me. PS just for personal note since only a handfull of people know the Joke I'm kidding with Joel we both bid on the Blue Warrior he won on Ebay & as far as I know there are no hard feelings I'm just a sarcastic bastardo [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Re: Somebody need a DR. ?

Glad it got there in one piece [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Drake's a great guy to deal with as well - always a pleasure to deal with [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
    X