StukaJU87............................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StukaJU87............................

Scott gave me a guitar pick of Mitch Perry and just received it in a guitar case of KV1!!!

Thank you Scott!

I will send you something too so please wait!
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: StukaJU87............................

Hey Toru, glad you got it. I know it isn't much, but you seem to be a Mitch Perry fan so I thought you'd like to have it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="yellow">Eh...that Scott dude...he's alight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow">Eh...that Scott dude...he's alight [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ] Ehh...yeah, thanks Sam. You are pretty ok yourself. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font color="aqua">Man, all you guys are wankers in my book! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            <font color="aqua">Man, all you guys are wankers in my book! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Can't prove nuffin [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Dave...have a pint [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and play Big Red [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Can't prove nuffin [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Dave...have a pint [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] and play Big Red [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Don't mind if I do sir, maybe I'll even have two! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
              X