Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Budman...more praise for the man...the legend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budman...more praise for the man...the legend...

Budman did me a solid in the form of a chrome football jackplate...what a great guy!
    I see he gets lotsa praise in this section too...well, allow me to add more kudos to the pile.

Thanks again Jim...I owe ya one bro!

Re: Budman...more praise for the man...the legend...

[ QUOTE ]
    Budman did me a solid in the form of a chrome football jackplate...what a great guy!
    I see he gets lotsa praise in this section too...well, allow me to add more kudos to the pile.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> Damn! I must be getting really good! I'm making parts without even knowing it anymore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously Ken, who actually gave you the jackplate, Sambencuda- [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Dave, did you change your name to Jim?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> Damn! I must be getting really good! I'm making parts without even knowing it anymore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Seriously Ken, who actually gave you the jackplate, Sambencuda- [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]</font>

[/ QUOTE ] Dave, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Any praise is good praise. Take it and run with it, Jim!
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re: SAMBENCmore praise for the man...the legend...

D'OH!.....HOLY SH|TFUKK BATMAN!

Dave...you Rule anyway....you know it...but yes...Jim (Sambencuda) deserves the praise on this one. That was a total brainfart...I had several people chatting to me while I was typing that lil note 'o praise.

Comment

Re: SAMBENCUDA more praise for yeah...that guy!

D'OH!.....HOLY SH|TFUKK BATMAN!

Dave...you Rule anyway....you know it...but yes...Jim (Sambencuda) deserves the praise on this one. That was a total brainfart...I had several people chatting to me while I was typing that lil note 'o praise.

BTW Dave....you'll get yours when our transaction goes down!...LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Will he get a cool double post too? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Will he get a cool double post too? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah, I better get one of those cool double posts, but only if you're happy with everything of course.... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                  Dave ->

Comment

But of course dude!

You're worth a duece! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Anytime man!

It's a good thing I didn't read this post any sooner or I would've created a post entitled "Dudes who owe me proper feedback!" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Post some pics when you finish that puppy!
                      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Post some pics when you finish that puppy!

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="Aqua">Ditto bro! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] </font>
                        Dave ->

Comment

Absetively! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

It's a good thing I didn't read this post any sooner or I would've created a post entitled "Dudes who owe me proper feedback!"

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X