Thanks to Dave and Alex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Dave and Alex

I want to use this forum to express my thanks to Dave, who told me how to look here for a part for my JT-6. And my special thanks goes to ALEX FORZIATI. A junior member in this forum and because he couldn't post in the classifieds he emailed me personally to ask my address to send me the part, because he used to have one, and without any cost. As I see, this guy is a serious responsible person whose help is important, and should be consider to post here in the classifieds section. Thanks again Alex, got my part on Friday but, my PC went dead on Tuesday, and still dead by now. So I borrowed this one to clear my things up, and to told you that now my Charvel will have it's trem arm. If I can help you on anything you could think, remember I'm here to help you too.

Thanks again, man... and take care [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

morbid

Re: Thanks to Dave and Alex

<font color="yellow">Ummm, shouldn't this be in Feedback and not this section [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

ALEX FORZIATI? I just have to know if he's any relation to Rich Forziati??? I've done guitar deals with Rich and he's a super stand up guy.
      (yes, this should have been in the feedback section but as of now it isn't so I'm posting here)
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

yea this belongs to the feedback forum..
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Feedback... Oh yeah!... you're right.... Wow... My pills were needed reeeal bad.
          And you're right Mm2002, it was Rich, it was the address label on the envelope that said Alex. Anyway, THANKS A LOT RICH, AND GOD BLESS.

Comment

Working...
          X