Axtogrind (Keith, Kent, Kreg, Krakatowa) Grinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axtogrind (Keith, Kent, Kreg, Krakatowa) Grinds

Just wanted to say thank you for a nice smooth, easy transaction. If everything went this easy I would probably do more on line transaction.

Thanks Keith you are awesome to deal with. Oh and btw. great packaging I especially loved the newspaper.... Read it all [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ron, Rick, Ralph [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: Axtogrind (Keith, Kent, Kreg, Krakatowa) Grind

Dear Richard,

Glad to hear it arrived well. Thank you again for helping me: I needed cash, I needed it RIGHT THEN, and you a) said what you were going to do, b) did exactly what you said, and c) told me and confirmed that it all went as planned.

Thank you.

And I've made yet another friend here, would do bidness with you anytime in a heartbeat.

As to the paper, I think about canceling my subscription at least once a month. But haven't yet. I keep hearing "liberal media this" and "liberal media that" but my paper is so church biased it makes the pope look impartial.

But that isn't why you called. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, "Krakatowa" is prolly my favorite of them all. I'm still cracking up! "Karl" had been my favorite up until then ("some folks call it a slingblade, ummhumm") but now Krakatowa takes top honors...

Thanks, bro!
    Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
    X