I like Toejam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Toejam

Well, after whining and begging and just plain being annoying about it, I finally ended up with Joe's Hamer. Let me tell you something about this man. He is an awesome guy to deal with, as I'm sure a lot of you already know. I also know that with enough time and effort, I can break this man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Perhaps I'll get a Les Paul itch and start eyeing his mahogany Paul.....

J/K. Thanks so much man. I'll keep this thing until the day I die.

Re: I like Toejam

Cool. Glad you enjoy it, Travis! It was a pleasure dealing with you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Take some pics once you get the new pups in.
    I've already got one of the chrome EMG 81s in the neck of my Les Paul (thank God for the quick-connect clips). It looks really cool with the black 85 in the bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Just have to add that Joe is an awesome guy to deal with always a pleasure.

Comment

Thanks, Carl. Same with you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Cool. Glad you enjoy it, Travis! It was a pleasure dealing with you. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Take some pics once you get the new pups in.
          I've already got one of the chrome EMG 81s in the neck of my Les Paul (thank God for the quick-connect clips). It looks really cool with the black 85 in the bridge. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will do. I've got a Pearly Gates neck that came in today and a Distoriton bridge on the way (go figure). Both in zebra, I'm thinking it'll look pretty sharp.

Comment

Nice. Let me know how the PG neck pup is. I've got a PG Plus in the bridge of my Fender with a '59 in the neck. I've been thinking of maybe changing out the '59 for something a little brighter, as it can get a little muddy at times.

Comment

Working...
            X