Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huntin' Doug

Shit bro, amazing service!

Got the stickers and truss cover in the mail today. Can't thank you enough man.

Re: Huntin\' Doug

+1 here bro...

Pat

Comment

Doug is great. Got my Dimebad tribute stickers and they rule. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Doug is great. Got my Dimebad tribute stickers and they rule. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua"> [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Well no wonder they're free.. they say "Dimebad"? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry, I'm in rare form....... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Don't you have anything better to do, Ron? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Don't you have anything better to do, Ron? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Now that's just downright mean! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Now that's just downright mean! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I have to side with Donn...Errr I mean Dave on this one [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
              X