Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Dudes Who Deserve Praise

Hey all,

I've delt with 2 dudes here in trades and sales that I never mentioned (I apologize, never really scrolled down and saw the feedback section [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]). One dude I must thank is Darin (DJROBA) for some speedy payment on 2 pedals of mine he recently bought. We e-mailed each other and kept in good contact so ensure things went smoothly. Great guy to deal with and hope anyone here won't hesitate to do business with him.

The other dude is Mikkel, or Mike whichever he prefers (iced_earth). I traded my Ibanez JS2000 I had in the classifieds here (didn't find anything I wanted to trade and was gonna go the bay) for a Jackson Stars 24 fret Rhoads (freakin beautiful might I add!). Everything went smoothly, he called me constantly and kept up good contact via e-mail. Thanks to both of you guys, hope to do business with ya again.

- Irfaan -

Re: 2 Dudes Who Deserve Praise

Thanks Irfaan! You offered up some great deals, and the transactions went very smoothly. Great guy to to do business with. Shipped very quick, and excellent communication through out the deals!! Do not hesitate to deal with Irfaan!!!
    1990 Jackson Professional
    1992 Dean ML
    2004 Epiphone Flying V
    2005 Epiphone Dot
    2009 Fender Stratocaster
    2007 Fender H/S/S Stratocaster
    2004 Fender Telecaster Deluxe
    2006 Fender P Bass
    2006 Ibanez Exotic Acoustic
    1984 Marshall JCM800 Stack
    1996 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe DeVille
    Custom Pedalboard
    ADA MP1
    ADA FX2
    Tascam 2488

Comment

Irfaan deserves far more praise than me... Even after we decided to trade he bought an extra hardshell case (in addition to the soft case) to ship the guitar in at his own expense. His guitar was exactly as described ... MINT CONDITION! I never had a problem knowing what stage the trade was in. He is a great guy to deal with. Thanks again Bro!

-Mike

Comment

Always a pleasure fellas. Rock on!

- Irfaan -
        [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X