Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*List of JCF Members* I would like to say THANK U!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *List of JCF Members* I would like to say THANK U!

OK, I would like to take this time to say thank you to these great JCF members I just dealt with and also I consider them as great friends.
    I am just listing the names of who I just dealt with within a month and hope I am not missing anyone.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Blood Splatter - Chuck, Thank you for the Video! I finally got it today and will be watching after this! I owe you one. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

ManyAxes - Ray, thank you for the smooth deal once again. How's your Search on more sparkle guitars? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SeventhSon - George, thank you for the smooth deal.Enjoy the guitar!

Sambencuda - Jim, thank you for the smooth deal and looking forward to deal with you on this special one soon.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Chuckracer - Chuck, thank you so much on helping me on the amp and the case [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Matt's Music - Thank you very much for everything! Matt Rules!!!

HippieTim - Tim, Thank you for the Halo. I am soon going to play that with my friend.

Donnie Cretsinger - Thank you for the Dime Pickup.
    I am thinking of using that with one of my Jackson.I can't wait!

JohnnyMac - John, Thank you for the smooth deal and letting me to buy the great guitar! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

YetAnotherOne - Brad, Thank you for the smooth deal.
    Hope you are receiving the guitar by now!

Spaceace- Carl, Thank you for the guitar and also the free Gigbag!! I love the guitar and this Gigbag helps me to play it very often! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

FirebirdV - Chris, thank you for the pedal board. I need more pedals to use it fully.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

ToeJam - Joe,Thank you for the pedal once again!

Thank you again everyone! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Re: *List of JCF Members* I would like to say THANK U!

Toru, You're the best! And I'm workin it on that "special" deal! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Cheers to one of the JCF's finest!

Thank you Toru!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Toru you owe me nothing my friend,happy you like it bro!!

Comment

You're welcome, Toru. Enjoy that cool pedal! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

No, thank YOU for my wall decorations and a killer Dinky! My search is never ending for the sparkles. I actually sold one, my Sparkle Gold and Black Crackle Soloist. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Have a great 2005 buddy.....LONG LIVE TORU!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Toru it was silky smooth dealing with you.You are a good and honest guy,and those become more rare by the day.And we should Include Brett in there,without him we couldnt have pulled off the Trilogy of Terror. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Brett!!
              I was keep wondering there was someone I was missing and I was keep thinking of other deals I had with Brett and they were couple monhs ago... WRONG! I sold him a guitar that was at the same time I was buying the guitar from Carl.
              So true.. Without Brett, there was no deal.

Brett has been one of the best to deal with and there is noone does it better than him!
              Thank you Brett and sorry I missed..
              I guess I had too many deals with you last year and forgot the very last one we just had that involved Carl..
              [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

No! Thank you my friend! Glad it is working for you!

Comment

Many thanks Toru it showed up earlier this evening and it was a pleasure dealing with you!
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Re: *List of JCF Members* I would like to say THAN

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                    X