Crap, I'm a dickhead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap, I'm a dickhead.

I was paid before Christmas for my Akai phaser and totally spaced on the whole thing and never sent it out. In fact, I relisted the thing for sale after that. What a freakin' airhead I am. Sorry! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Dudes who owe me an Akai Phaser

LOL!....Tim....how could you?!
    You couldn't put the pipe down long enough to remember to ship that damn thing?!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    j/k

Comment

I must admidt Tim's Dickheadness is offset because I am a Bigger one who backed out of a trade which he allowed me to do. I am a bigger prick so Tim is forgiven.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I'm so sick of the dickitry on this board! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Oh, Tim has been forgiven for this many times over.
          We've actually been kinda going back n forth on the price by five bucks for about a month prior to this that it was almost funny when he spaced sending it.
          Really, Tim is a stand up guy, he would be the least of my worries on an unsent item lest he had dropped dead, which would be the worst case senario when that type of things happens. He made good on it and then some.

My present conerns are all about mariner99-now that seems like a fishy scammer, which is weird being that he was burned once before on a pickup sale here.

Comment

Working...
          X