mm2002 is great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mm2002 is great

Thank you sir for the bottle of hot sauce. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I can't wait to try it out. It smells awesome. The label is killer. I will post again after I try it.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: mm2002 is great

Me too. Thanks alot Mark. You are the man. The hot sauce is outstanding and the label rocks bigtime.

Comment

Well, I had some of this on a couple pieces of Italian dry sausage. Let me say that this is one of the best tasting sauces I have ever had and it is pretty damn hot to boot. I love it and I hope you make more soon. This should be gone pretty quick. I think you may have a new business soon bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I'm glad you guys like the sauce! Ya know, I think there's a lesson to be learned from this experience......if you can't play guitar worth a shit just learn to make good hot sauce and everyone will love ya!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
        X