Mariner99 - Problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mariner99 - Problems...

why TY Ron, I appreciate that tidbit. searching Long Beach..
    Ahh, yes.. I've been there, about 5-6 years ago I stayed a week in Orange County. I was sick when on vacation there.
    I remember my trip to the aquarium very well. Nice city but I seem to recall the roads were somewhat tricky to navigate in one particular area that wasn't well marked..anyways [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm here, and not a crook. As I stated in my email to Charvelguy, series of disasters has prevented me from shipping the items and away from the JCF. Details have been sent to Charvelguy and Inearthed, along with tracking numbers, as the stands have shipped. I most humbly apologize to those involved, and to the JCF.

Comment

Hope it gets better for you, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Glad to hear you are ok.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'm here, and not a crook. As I stated in my email to Charvelguy, series of disasters has prevented me from shipping the items and away from the JCF. Details have been sent to Charvelguy and Inearthed, along with tracking numbers, as the stands have shipped. I most humbly apologize to those involved, and to the JCF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man. I really hope everything is going a lot better with you now.

Comment

I have received a tracking number as Mariner99 has posted so this seems a closed issue.
              Sorry to drag this out in the open dude..but it was going on just over a month with nothing received and we hadn't heard anything for a couple weeks.
              I think Michael has pretty much covered what he felt was needed to explain and trust things will turn around for him.
              I know what it is like to be in those shoes.

(You need a secondary source of income.. it's called a girlfriend) *ducks as the tomatoes come flying my way*

Comment

Tom, when you get your stand please respond to my message.

Comment

Working...
                X