ElwoodBlues a good Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElwoodBlues a good Joe

I just sold ElwoodBlues my PC1. He was great to deal with, paid quickly, and was a fantastic communicator. I'm glad my girl went to a good home.

- E.
    Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Re: ElwoodBlues a good Joe

I'll second that for Greg(ElwoodBlues)..... I am glad he picked it up from you Alex.

Comment

Yup, Greg was real easy to deal with.

Thanks for your involvement as well.

- E.

Comment

He should be around soon.... He got the guitar and then had to go out of town on business.... Talk abouot being pissed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Happens to me all the time!

When my Alpine White SG Doubleneck arrived at my house, I was in Japan on business; luckily my wife was home to get it off the doorstep.

Has happened other times as well.

I was wondering why I hadn't heard anything more from him or why he hadn't posted any pictures of it. Rules are rules; new guitar = post pics!

- E.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys. I feel exactly the same way regarding AlexL. I would recommend him to anyone to conduct business with and that they can rest assured that it will be handled professionally.

He went beyond his role in making this transaction possible. All of my expectations were exceeded with this purchase. Especially the guitar itself. I am very happy with my new PC1.

My computer has been under construction and I have went out of town, so pics of her in her new home are on their way soon.

It's things like this that makes the JCF what it is. I makes me respect the forum, it members and moderators for such a fine establishment that it is.

Thanks again,
            I love the guitar!

Comment

Working...
            X