Thanks Dave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Dave

Got my pup rings today, they look great. I will send pics after I get them on. Going to look great with that trussrod cover I got from you last time!! Thanks bro!!

Re: Thanks Dave

Dave who? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ya know, after I posted that I knew SOMEONE would ask [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Of course I am refering to our own super duper budman68!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Ya know, after I posted that I knew SOMEONE would ask [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Of course I am refering to our own super duper budman68!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
        Oh, THAT guy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

BTW, I was just busting chops. Of course I knew who you meant, he made me a great set of rings for my custom RR as well as my LPC copy.
          Scott

Comment

Yeah, I figured that (or was really HOPING that's what it was). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks so much sis, it is sincerely a pleasure dealing with you as well. Can't wait to see the RR5!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
              X