Johnnymac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnnymac

Hi All, I am looking to do a deal with Johnnymac and at his insistence I would like to hear some feedback.Who here has done deals with him.

Re: Johnnymac

I bought his Custom Shop KV and he was great to deal with.
    The guitar was mint as he described and the price was killer as well.
    One of my best purchases of the last year!
    I highly recommend to deal with him.
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

If you're reading this, click on the Feedback link at the top. It will take you to the main feedback section. At the bottom is a search edit box with a search button. Type in "johnnymac" and press the search button. Voila!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

I've done a bunch of deals with John and he's one of the best JCF'ers around. I STILL have 2 or 3 guitars that I've gotten from him thru trades or purchases. His rep is good here and he can be trusted all the way. He packs guitars with the utmost care and gets them out in a speedy manner. Email me if you have specific questions.

Comment

Just bought a couple pickups from Johnny. Straight shooter all the way. No worries! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X