Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a belated group thanks and my apologies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a belated group thanks and my apologies?

First off, I feel honored to have dealt with such fine and upstanding individuals as there appears to be on this forum. Everyone I have dealt with has been professional, courteous, and just all around cool! Without getting to sappy here are those that deserve my deepest gratitude:

Budman (Dave), what can I say you freakin' rock!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Richard, you helped me out and I really appreciate your generousity with that lock nut! My DR3 is complete now~!

Jim Shine, it was a long ordeal, but you stuck through, and provided that nice tele plate for me. Apologies for being a pain in the butt about it, and I guess I learned a bit of patience through that 2 month deal, hehehe.

HippieTim, thanks so much for the cool deal on the MXR. The sounds are pretty cool, and it works pretty well to boost/warm up a cold/sterile modeller, which is a bonus.

MM2002, well thanks for your love of all things hot, guitars, women and peppers! (not necessarilly in that order) And thanks for that bottle filled with that nice hot liquid called hot sauce! Ya gotta tell me how you did that label bro.

I will be thanking more people in the days to come so you know who you are. Be prepared! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Kevin

Re: How about a belated group thanks and my apologies?

Kevin, man the label wasn't anything tricky....about 30 minutes with Image composer and a cheap inkjet did the trick! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Glad you enjoyed bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Did you have to buy special labels/stickers just for inkjets though?

Comment

<font color="aqua">Well thank you so much for the kind words my friend, it really means alot. As for you, we all now know what a generous and decent person you are and once again, you are truly a great addition to this forum. To you, Kev - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Did you have to buy special labels/stickers just for inkjets though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yeah, I did have to buy a certain sized label pkg. Now that you reminded me of that I think everyone owes me $3.00 ea for the labels. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
          X