Vwall Praise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vwall Praise!!

Per usual. Scott delivers the goods. If you have never dealt with him do yourself and run............................................... .................................................. .................................................. ......................................to your computer or phone and place an order you will not be disappointed. Better yet. Call him on the phone repeatedly and ask him all sorts of silly questions. He loves it, trust me. Don't let him kid you. He wants your phone calls at 3:00am. He absolutely is in his glory when you do. Especially if it is a wiring question. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

On a serious not: Scott is awesome to deal with, best price, fastest service I have ever had. Very cordial and professional in his dealing.

Please don't really call him at 3:00am. But if you do, remind him I said so. Just make sure it is to place that 7,000.00 Custom Shop order.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate all of your help and fast service with the new axe's. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Here is a link to what I got from Scott.

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...fpart=1#378722

Re: Vwall Praise!!

[ QUOTE ]
    If you have never dealt with him do yourself and run

[/ QUOTE ] I do....once a day whether i need it or not. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Seriously though, Scott is great to deal with.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] woops! it was suppose to be do yourself a favor and run..... oops!

Comment

Scott and I just worked a deal on a Chlorine soloist and I have to say he was top notch to deal with .. he gets the admin 2 thumbs up!!
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Thanks for the kind words there, Ron, Scott & Kevin!

You guys all rock!
          Thanks for your continued support.

Comment

Working...
          X