Yabba - one very cool dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabba - one very cool dude

I just picked up a white Agile Explorer that Yabba had turned me on to. He actually bought it for me and held onto it until I could go & pick it up. We had a small impromptu JCF jamfest (He wanted to check out my Rand, so I brought that over along with my Roland Cube 30 - which I scored from Yabba last year [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ). We ended up jamming Slayer, Megadeth, etc ... switching the Rand & Agile with eachother...then he ripped out some awesome Carcass & Death riffs on his Dragon Rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Yabba is a great guy to deal with; he's also very friendly and laughed at my jokes! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Yabba - one very cool dude

Yeah well, you laughted at my christmas lights, so we're even! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Ron's also a great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to vouch for him.

Jamming was a blast; like I said I don't get the chance to play with other people much these days, so it was a rare treat! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I'm totally down for more.

(and I can't wait to see progress on your madman explorer-hacking scheme if you decide to go for it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Working...
    X