Chuckracer thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuckracer thanks

Got the "YJM Unleash the Fookin Fury" pedal today. I am confident my playing will improve by leaps and bounds very soon. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks Chuck!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: Chuckracer thanks

A pleasure as always, Scott.
    I do hope Jimmy B's settings help... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I do hope Jimmy B's settings help... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll have to get back to ya on that! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I put a lot of time into those settings and would appreciate any feeback on how they work for you. Thanks.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jim, I can see by the complicated nature of the settings you provided that alot of time and trial and error went into tweeking them. That is why it will take me a bit of time to try your settings out and get back to you.
          Scott

Comment

I eagerly await your reply. Thank you.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Chuck's a cool dude! Thanks for the favor this weekend, bro.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I eagerly await your reply. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ] After carefully installing this in my pedal board, and using Jim's settings and every other setting, I have arrived at a conclusion. The DOD YJM pedal does indeed "unleash the fooking fury". Of course, fury at how cheesy it is. It is shitastic in every sense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I really didn't have high hopes for it. I use an MT2 Metalzone exclusively and it kicks ass. This YJM and the MXR Dist+ I recently bought are basically novelties and will probably get passed around like the town whore. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

"Shitastic"? Hmmm. Did you try playing harmonic minor arpeggios in every position on the neck? I think this may be the problem. Here's a simple recipe:

Dial in your already distorted tone

Stomp on the YJM as an overdrive(now would be a good time to wear something puffy)

Play harmonic minor arpeggios until you puke

Throw the guitar around your neck

Kick one leg WAY up in the air

Throw picks at yourself in the mirror.

That's it. Should sound much better if you follow these instructions.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Ahhhh..thanks Jimmy. I knew I had to be doing something wrong. I'll give it another whirl.
                    Scott

Comment

Hey Scott. Could you turn it down a bit... My kids are sleeping. Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah. Ummm. I need your press kit! Gotta get it to me. Need it by the 17th of this month.

Cool?

Comment

[/ QUOTE ] After carefully installing this in my pedal board, and using Jim's settings and every other setting, I have arrived at a conclusion. The DOD YJM pedal does indeed "unleash the fooking fury". Of course, fury at how cheesy it is. It is shitastic in every sense. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I really didn't have high hopes for it. I use an MT2 Metalzone exclusively and it kicks ass. This YJM and the MXR Dist+ I recently bought are basically novelties and will probably get passed around like the town whore. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeyeahh...I love the classifieds! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Next!!

Comment

Working...
                        X