Need I say more?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need I say more?

Budman rocks! Thanks for the pickup ring! NOt only is it a perfect fit, but it is actually nicer than I thought it would be. The pics on your website don't do these things justice. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Need I say more?

<font color="aqua">Hey there Andy, glad you liked it bro. Andy is a great guy to deal with and quick with the payment. - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

So Andy, how should I make them look better? Shoot me an email if you have any ideas as I'm not exactly a very good "web" guy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Re: Need I say more?

I'm not sure how to make them look better on the web-I'm no computer guru myself. I was just amazed that this thing looks twenty times better than the rings you can buy in the store, and seems like you could run over it with a tank and it would survive. Are these cut from solid plastic stock, or do you mold them? because there are no seem lines from molding, and absolutely no tool marks on it either. DO you secretly work for NASA or something? I never thought I could be so amazed by a 3 inch long piece of plastic...

Comment

Working...
      X