jwoods986....... Great to deal with.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jwoods986....... Great to deal with.

I just got my Single Rectifier and 1x12 3/4 back cab from John today. He is a great guy to deal with to say the least. I got an awsome rig for an awesome price.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks John!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: jwoods986....... Great to deal with.

Same about Jim. He contacted me asking about shipping, I let him know, he said "I'll take it", and sent me a check. Smooth sailing, no problems. Enjoy the amp, I loved it.

Thanks again Jim!
    Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

So Jim... how do you like the Single? How is that 1 x 12 cab? Do tell...

Comment

Well, I assumed that 50 watt + 1x12 = small lower volumn rig. This is not the case at all! This thing is an absolute monster. I was telling John that I only really pushed once last night before the kids went to bed. I can't ever see needing another cab except for convenience of leaving one a practice. After the kids were asleep, I was noodling around and couldn't believe how good it sounded at low volume. I have to play more as I only played around with the high gain lead channel. It's that addictive.

John G, maybe next week, I can bring it over? I'd really like to do a side by side with your 2210.

Thanks again John. Great amp, great price, great deal! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Absolutely Jim. Bring it over. I would love to try it too. The Mesa Single Rectifier might possibly be the loudest 50 watt tube amp on the planet. I also agree that Rectifiers sound pretty darn good at low volumes. Especially if you use the correct cabinet (which you have!!). A side by side comparison with the 2210 would be very cool. We could post a review which would really help out the Mesa or Marshall questions.

Comment

Working...
          X