Thanks for the free stuff, Rhmsc8!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the free stuff, Rhmsc8!

The free Gibson speed knobs came today, along with my LP that I recently bought. What awesome timing! Unfortunately, I don't know how to remove the tophat knobs and put on the speed knobs! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll find out how. But the speed knobs were free (gave me five speed knobs and one tophat knob, even though I only needed four speed knobs!) and Rhmsc8 was very kind to pass them along. Packed like a tank too! I tried to persuade him that I'd pay for shipping or that I'd send him something in return, but he's too much of a brother and declined!!! Damn!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Three cheers!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Thank you again, brother! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Thanks for the free stuff, Rhmsc8!

No big.... Hope they work out for you. As far as the tophat goes [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just didn't know what to do with it. I have been looking at them in the same bag for years. Seemed a shame to separate there home..... So along he went - [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'm sure he'll feel right at home in the bag next to the tophat knobs that I want to remove from my LP! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I never knew there were "notched" and "unnotched" speed knobs. I'll have to choose which ones I want to be the tone and volume controls. Or is there some sort of default assignment? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I also would like to thank Rhmsc8 for the Kahler lock-nut shell he sent me for free as well. I too asked if I could pay for shipping , but he wouldn't have it!
        Thanks a bunch! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

This means that we should be passing on free stuff soon too, you know, just to "pay it forward". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Truly a fantastic community here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'll chime in on this one also and thank Ron for the chrome strap buttons. You da' man, Ron!

And I promissed him if I can't use them on my project that I'll pass them along to another JCF bro.

Comment

Working...
            X