Axtogrind.... One swell Feller......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axtogrind.... One swell Feller......

Mucho thanks to Keith for the J3 footswitch and cord for my Johnson..... errrr J-Station. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    It was packed tighter than a virgin on prom night.
    Thanks Bro!

Re: Axtogrind.... One swell Feller......

<font color="aqua">yep, Keith is a great guy to deal with. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No he is not... He is honest and pays on time I much prefer dealing with the Sansevere types...
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        No he is not... He is honest and pays on time I much prefer dealing with the Sansevere types...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] There are plenty of them fellers, too.

Comment

Man, I didn't get any on prom night. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] But I did nearly cut off the end of my middle finger on my left hand. I slammed it in the door of my '57 Bel Aire. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

But, that's not why you called. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for buying my J3, Brad - glad it got there okay. Weird, really, it left my J-station / xxx to go be with your Jstation / xxx. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks, bro!
          Keith
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Working...
          X