More Praise for Matt'sMusic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Praise for Matt'sMusic

Guys, I just finished up ordering another custom with Matt, and I've got to say that I've NEVER had a better experience.

I've got two other guitars on order with Matt'sMusic, and would highly recommend him. Matt is THE MAN. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks, Matt!

- Pat

Re: More Praise for Matt\'sMusic

My pleasure Pat, you were great to deal with as well. Thanks for the kind words!

Matt [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Matt is the best.
      If I were super rich, I would order 100 custom shop guitars.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

If I were super rich, I would order 100 custom shop guitars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't we all!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

i'd also like to chime in here; i referred a jcf'er to matt for a gold floyd, and i was shocked at the killer price he was given. thanks matt, you're one kickass individual.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Matt treats people how they shoud be treated. Respect and dignity. Thanks Matt, we will be talking soon about my Red/White when it gets here.

Shawn
            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

definitely a cool guy, he let me behind the counter at his store when i was back east, and he didn't even get mad when he caught me stealing some money out of the register.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy - I was wondering why you had all that money hanging out of your pockets. I just figured you were really wealthy and didn't have a wallet.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Matt treats people how they shoud be treated. Respect and dignity.

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]

I wholeheartedly agree! He will also go the extra mile for you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                  Two thumbs up. Thanks so much Matt! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Working...
                  X