Rhmsc8 is a Cool Dude.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhmsc8 is a Cool Dude.........

So cool in fact, I think Axtogrind(Keith) ought to let him on top of his sis anytime, too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kiddin' Keith.....

Anyway, I just got my NEW SLMSG from Ron. This thing smokes and is one of the easiest guitars I have ever picked up and played. It arrived just as described all wrapped up purty in bubble wrap inside the case. Thanks Ron. I wouldn't hesitate one second in doing business with you again. Here's to you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Brad

Re: Rhmsc8 is a Cool Dude.........

Thanks for the positive feedback Brad. That SLSMG is the reason I bought 2 more of them. They just plain ROCK! To anyone who hasn't played these things... GET ONE!!!!

Enjoy her Brad. If Keith is feeling real nice, her too!

I don't know who to apologize to, Keith or his sister.... Poor girls gonna be sore [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brad is awesome to deal with as well. Fast payment and the money was green just like he said [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That was really just wrong on my part, so I am going to apologize to Keith twice on this one.

Sorry Keith

Comment

Working...
    X