Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

442w30 - I don't know what his name means but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 442w30 - I don't know what his name means but...

...he sure is a great person to do business with! My two DVDs that I bought from him at a killer price arrived today in perfect condition. Speedy shipping too! Thanks man!

Re: 442w30 - I don\'t know what his name means but...

442W30 refers to an Oldsmobile muscle car...here's one:

http://www.442.com/vcs/1964_1972/mscott68.html
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thannks Inearthed!
      Likewise payment from you was immediate. Communication great!
      Ron's right, I took the name from my HS ride. Here is a photo of a W30 exactly like mine down to the skinny centerline rims in front and fattys in the back. It ended up that orangy red with no stripes like this. Same hood too. Just no wing and the bumpers were black, not chrome, that's the only difference.
      Cheers!

When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

My Dad traded our '68 442 for a '73 Cutlass S way, way back in late '72. The '73 ended up being my first car and I loved it. But I have always wanted to get a '69 or '70 442. I still look around for them but they are pretty rare. The above car is my ideal muscle car. Absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Ahh... Cool. You learn something new every day... That car is awesome, though!

Comment

Working...
          X