Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AVOID JUNIOR MEMBER GUITAR4U!!! STOLEN PROPERTY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVOID JUNIOR MEMBER GUITAR4U!!! STOLEN PROPERTY!!

This auction here is from a junior member here by the handle of guitar4u. This guitar was stolen from Neal Moser. Seller KNOWS it's stolen, and Neal is in contact with the police. This seller refuses to return the stolen property to Neal. There are JCF Members who have bid on this auction, and I urge you to retract your bids and report the seller to ebay.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: AVOID JUNIOR MEMBER GUITAR4U!!! STOLEN PROPERTY!!

If you all don't mind...I'll just wait a bit and let the auction get pulled if there is a problem with the seller or the merchandise. I don't have the proper information to report him anyway.
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

neal's side is in this thread:

http://mcs.acidpit.org/viewtopic.php...sc&start=0
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Before we dive deep off into the drama, let me state a few things. First off, I don't need any more e-mails telling me the guitar is stolen(general statement to the masses).
        (A)If the guitar is stolen, he (Neil) should have no problem getting it back through proper channels.
        I wish him luck if he tries.
        (B)My bid will never stand up even if the auction is continued till it's end.
        (C)Some of you people around here actually know the kind of
        person that I am. Those of you know that if I should by some
        miracle aquire the guitar, I would do the right thing.

So let's just sit back and wish Neil our best and cross our fingers. Things have a way of working themselves out right......
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

See...?? I was typing the above reply while I was cooking dinner...
          By the time I submitted it...the auction had been canceled.
          The man in riot gear
          Harvest a skull of stone

Comment

Re: AVOID JUNIOR MEMBER GUITAR4U!!! STOLEN PROPERT

Regarding guitar4u, I think this is a good example of being penny wise/pound foolish. Had he done the honorable thing in the beginning ("no problem Neal...can you just help me with documentation so I can collect from the pawn shop?") he would have been on Neal Moser's A list. And probably would have gotten a couple of guitars from Neal Moser at cost.

But for $800 (original asking) - $300 (pawn shop amount) = $500, he was willing to flush his reputation down the toilet. Now as it stands he netted $100 and still has a fukked up reputation.

Just goes to show that the most important lessons in life are learned in kindergarden.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

He only paid 300.00 for that? I can understand Neils discontent. As far as his waiting 15 minutes into the conversation to wait to tell the guy it was stolen...I would probably do the same thing as I would want to get as much information from this guy as I could before I spilled the beans about it.
              Whatever, sounds like it was going around in circles for some time. I have this guitar of yours.. do you want it?
              Here's the going rate since it is legally mine. Greed man, it does strange things to people.

The only lessons I learned in Kindergarden is run fast when you call the neighborhood bully a name or duck the fastball pitch of incoming snowball. Oh, unless you are refering to always be honest and play fair.

Comment

Be honest, play fair, and accept the losses associated with doing so, even if it means you're the only one losing out. Yeah I remember that lesson. Took forever to get it outta my damn head, too. Life is much better for me since I "unlearned" that lesson.

But yeah, Neil should've offered the police report up front (or at least when he mentioned it in the conversation) so the guy could at least have solid paperwork to get his money back from the Pawn Shop. Then the Pawn Shop can take that paperwork and find the guy they got it from if they bothered to keep the proper records. If they didn't keep the records, tough sh1t for them as it's just good business sense especially for a Pawn Shop.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

edit: I don't know if the $300 figure that I stated is accurate. I was reading the threads at the Moser site and for some reason that figure stuck in my head, but I could be wrong. In any case, a couple of hundred is not worth a tarnished reputation.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Working...
                  X