Rhmsc8 is a great guy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhmsc8 is a great guy!!!

Ron came through for me on the bridge I needed to complete an Ibanez RG project. It came today. He charged me way too little. Thanks my friend. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Rhmsc8 is a great guy!!!

Cool! I was hoping it would get there before Saturday for you. Send me some pics of what your doing.... I can't wait to see the art [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] As far as the amount go's... Supply and demand, no one wanted it, I couldn't use it, Enjoy!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

He charged me NOTHING for Gibson speed knobs, what a dude! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I tried my darndest to pay for them or at least the shipping, but he just wouldn't let me, what a brother! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I then tried to offer him something of greater value and he declined again, what an asset to this fine community! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I actually feel VERY guilty for all the freebies I've been getting lately, so the JCF will be seeing some free stuff from me in the next little while to pay this great favor forward. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

yes Ron is a totally cool JCF Brother [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Working...
        X