jgcable does it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgcable does it again!

worked out a trade with John for his 95 Koa Charvel reissue. As usual, he was a gracious host, great to deal with and great to shoot the sh1t with. What else can I say that everyone doesn't already know.

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Thanks John!
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Re: jgcable does it again!

oh! you did it!
    Now I need to see some pics!!
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Maybe we should rename this place the Budman and JGCable appreciation forum [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I gotta give some love to John, too. We worked out a cool trade for my Angel of Retribution CD, and he was super cool and SUPER generous. Thanks again, John!

Comment

Yup, he's the man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, that was quick.
              "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Wow, that was quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Mark, it was and is a killer guitar. Jim had his eye on it the minute after I got it and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Actually.. I made him the offer. We are from the same town. He brought over that AT-1 and I couldn't stop playing it. It is so different from all my other Floyded shredders. We worked out a deal and I felt good about it. Especially since I know that Jim appreciated the guitar in a big way. I hate it when a rare excellent guitar goes to somebody who doesn't understand what they have. Jim does... for sure. I got your package today. I can't wait to open it. I guess I did a pretty good job on my tank so far. I bought 10 fish. 4 of them 2 weeks ago and 6 of them 1 week ago. They are all thriving and doing great. Mark, you know how much I appreciate it!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] John G

Comment

Working...
                X