kevin Easton shady deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: kevin Easton shady deal

A few people asked, and a certain someone shut everyone down on asking about it, saying it wasn't anyones business.

Comment

Who is this Kevin guy anyway?
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I agree with Tooling I have called Kevin and he has always been a standup guy. You can't dog the guy forever just because he made a couple of mistakes.I think someone long ago said "He who is without SIN cast the first stone"

Comment

Mistakes are mistakes but treating his customers bad isn't a mistake.
          That is out of question.

How many people do you think felt this way over the couple of months when about 50 of JCF members were dealing with Easton last fall? not just couple!

I was in the same situation with Easton where I ended up making so many calls just to find out what's up because he never cared to check his accounting properly to make sure he got my money and never bothered to check my e-mails or my fax I sent several times.

Comment

I would deal with Easton again as long as I used a Credit Card. If anything goes wrong, just call the CC company nad they'll straighten his ass out.
            He doesn't answer emails but is great to deal with on the phone. I wonder if he's that "shady" or if he's just barely making it and needs damn near every $ he can make?
            Anyway, if he has something I want at a fair price, I'll use him again.

Comment

Just for the record, he didn´t answer my e-mail about a used guitar I WAS going to buy. I asked about shipping, paying and those things.

Did I buy?.....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                Not everyone I think there is still one that is not fully paid for

I would never deal with KEvin again myself

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I thought the last one was paid off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly I knew pretty surely it wasn't about a month ago but things change and as Deneb said unless KEvin puts it up again it is none of our business I guess

A Pulverizer - Both V Wall and Matt's Music have great service and great pricing. I could see going to KEvin if there weren't no problem guys like these two but well they are both here and real helpful
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I´d love to hear Kevin´s side of this, but I have a strange feeling that´s not gonna happen anytime soon.....

Too bad, from what I gather he used to be a really great guy, and the contact I´ve have so far with him supported that.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

See I don't think that KEvin is a crook or anything just that other Dealers we can easily deal with have great pricing no Problems and exceptional service. I see no reason to deal with someone who didn't deliver as promised myself. Also it isn't an isolated thing either.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                    X