BUDMAN is THE MAN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUDMAN is THE MAN!!!

wow! he made me a custom truss rod cover and trem cavity cover for my 85 DS pointy with a floyd...and they are perfect! too cool...

might not be original parts, but any hotrod deserves custom made accessories. somehow karmically this seems perfect!

thanks again for the fast delivery!

Re: BUDMAN is THE MAN!!!

I just got my parts from Dave as well, awsome stuff & Daves great to deal with. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

<font color="aqua">Thanks guys, it's always a pleasure dealing with guys that are so into these "implements of destruction" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .

Thanks again Bob, I appreciate the speedy payment and obviously good dimensions [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chuk, what can I say bro, you're always a treat do deal with, have I said that before? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        somehow karmically this seems perfect!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. If karma can be a product of skilled artisan's hands, with real passion for the product (and I think it can), then I can't imagine that San Dimas could ever have churned out anything finer than Dave can.

In other words, all original is nice, but Dave's stuff can be nicer: especially where the original parts were lost or damaged.

My two cents.

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

<font color="aqua">wow....I'm touched..(insert stupid KMaynard comment here)

Keith, that has to be one of the nicest things anyone has ever said......thank you so much, my friend - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave rules so hard.
            He is THE MAN!!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X