Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot callin the kettle

http://www.eastonguitars.com/WWW/PGS/NWZ/BURG.html

Kind of a bit of a turn around in moral values huh! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

• Re: Kevin Easton

Bodily harm may be the only way get your money back [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I dunno about everyone else but if it were my $1335.00 that would warrant a road trip and a nice in person visit.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Don't call him from a phone that he can use caller ID on. Isn't there some way to block it? He won't answer it if he knows you calling him. Hound him hourly if you have to and be prepared not to see your money for at least a few months.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm in New Mexico. Believe me, if I could, I'd be there in person to get my money. I'm disabled though. On top of that, I got two forms of Staph infections earlier this year that I'm still recovering from. Due to both of those, I basically can't travel. I'm definitely going to hound him till I get my money back though.

Comment

Y'know maybe a sticky saying not to deal with him would be in order?

Just a thought.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"...and I love shootin thieves."

[img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] Pot calling the kettle?... [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Don't call him from a phone that he can use caller ID on. Isn't there some way to block it?

yes - dial *67 before your number and it shows up as a blocked call.
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

this guy should write comics instead of selling guitars.

it's a shame, he's still trappin people.
                  really sorry to hear this batman...

you guys think it could help, if I got in contact with the BBB, too?

usually I'm not the one to feel a need for rage or whatever, but against what I've been hoping, this guy seems to move on with his stinky methods, stealing cash, nervs and time from honest musicians.

I'd be glad to be of help in some way...
                  tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

funny unless I messed up he has no listing on the BBB website
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      funny unless I messed up he has no listing on the BBB website

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you have to pay to be a listed? I didn't think you automatically showed up in their roster unless you were a member. At least that is how it worked when I had a business back in Michigan.
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Make sure you are hitting him using all resources. Check out this link for additional resources.

http://www.bbbonline.org/consumer/resources.asp

Comment

Yeah. He's not a BBB member. They still can try to help you. Basically, they'll hound him for a month or so and try to get the issue resolved in that time but since he's not a member, there's little else they can do. After that, it's Small Claims Court if the person chooses.

Comment

Jason, thanks for the link. I'm looking through the various sites to see what else I can do through them. I contacted the BBB yesterday and they said that they'll keep trying for the next ten days but after that, Small Claims Court is the next step up.

Comment

just read this whole thing....wow [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

For anybody that may have paid him with a credit card, remember you can report it to your credit merchant , ie:Visa, Mastercard, etc...It would just be at least one more avenue to pester him into payment.

Comment

How come at the bottom left of his website it says "Proud sponsors of the Jackson/Charvel Forum" righ underneath his links for the credit cards? Is he still associated with this forum in that capacity?
                                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
                                X