No announcement yet.

JANI RULES!!! BIG THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JANI RULES!!! BIG THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!

I was desperately searching one XTRR for a few months and JANI helped me out with BIG TIME!!! He sold to me his custom XTRR which was MORE than nice thing to do [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] This was second time when I bought USA RR from Jani and I must tell that JANI is the best seller which I have met in my whole life!!! Everything went more than smooth and Jani didn´t take even one cent more than he self was paid from that XTRR.

I will highly recommended Jani as a seller (his buyer reputant is also perfect) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

These comments came from my heart without any patriotic hype towards to other Finnish Jackson fellow [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Re: JANI RULES!!! BIG THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!

Jani is definitely a good guy...unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of doing any business with him *YET*...I'm just waiting for him to offer up something for sale....come one man....how about the '89 SS string-thru KV? Or Toru's Holmes RR?, or Jack Frost's old Holmes RR?, or the black '85 KV Custom???? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

- Joel
    RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
    RIP Dime

Comment

Thanks Tommi! It was great dealing with You. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      Joel - I'm sure we can do some business one day. We have
      similar taste in guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Comment

Jani Rules!
        He is a Jackson Master of Finland.
        [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You are right Toru! Jani is our Master [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X