Newc ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newc ...

... didn't even bother to install a Floyd on my GMP when he had it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

We've done business on a few occasions and it's always been a pleasure on this end. This latest deal was interesting but I figured it was going to work when he replied to me and said, "I should probably be worried that your proposal actually sounds like a good idea." [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

At any rate this latest deal was exceptional as well and I couldn't be more thrilled with the guitar that came back my way in trade.

So to the good Dr.: [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Newc ...

Right back atcha [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

That was an "interesting" deal to say the least [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, it made sense to me, so it musta been a good idea [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oddly enough, I worked a similar deal with another JCFer last week (or did it take us 2 weeks to get that done? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) using Brad's idea as a blueprint [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What guitars did you guys deal with??? Pics man PICS!!!
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

Joel, His thread about his new guitar he got from Brad has been posted for like 2-3weeks.
        The Jazz in the USA section of the board.

Comment

Joel I swapped my Jazz'R and a player to be named later to Newc for the GMP Gatorburst I just received. Check the "Things that make you say, 'Damn'" thread in the Guitars by Other Manufacturers section for pics of both.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
          X