jgcable rocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jgcable rocks...

...the quickest triggerman, well, ever. Even covered the PayPal fees. John, you're awesome. You should've got the pedals yesterday...
    Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Re: jgcable rocks...

I did and I am totally stoked. Thanks alot! I just put them on my Boss pedal shelf. After that I realized I need another shelf!!

Comment

I can relate John:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tim, not only do I have a similar looking pedal collection but I also have the exact mini Les Paul on the shelf too. In addition I have a mini Gibson acoustic too.
        How do you like that Blues Driver?

Comment

My Blues Driver has the Keeley mod (done by DoobTone). It sounds great. It has more hair than an overdrive. The Keeley mod takes away the fizz on the high-end and thickens it up a bit. The Blues Driver is far more transparent in terms of mucking with your fundamental tone than say the Boss yellow overdrive or a Tube Screamer which both add that midrange kick (not that it is a bad thing - I love that tone too).
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I did and I am totally stoked. Thanks alot! I just put them on my Boss pedal shelf. After that I realized I need another shelf!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent. I'll keep my eyes open for ya - Boss pedals keep turning up cheap at yard sales around here, for some reason...
            Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Thanks Mike, I always have cash at the ready for cheap Boss pedals.

Comment

Working...
              X