100 post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 post

so I reach the 100 post mark, what now? where is the classified section of the page?

Re: 100 post

Nope! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Maybe you reached 100 so fast, the admins are checking to see if you will be allowed to view the Classifieds section or not.

Comment

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe you reached 100 so fast, the admins are checking to see if you will be allowed to view the Classifieds section or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a dog and his name is BINGO!
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

This is called fucking yourself over! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] : D
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

This is called fucking yourself over! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] : D

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
              Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

100 2 word post don't count do they? [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Some of you people need to get creative with your dog's names. Try something other than BINGO!!!

How about Fido, but spell it differently, like Phideaux...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Bhingeaux [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

My dog's name is Diogi pronounced D.O.G.

I have played Bingo before too.
                      When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I knew a guy down the street from me when I was a kid who named his dog that.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Ours was a mistake, my daughter can't read and we got the dog from a shelter. His name was DaVinci, but the paperwork came in an envelope marked DOG.
                          She was sitting at the backseat looking at the paperwork and started talking about how cool Diogi was because his name was right on the envelope. It stuck!

One time I was having a beer at dinner and I set it too close to her plate. she said "Dad, I am not gonna drink a beard!!"

My son was dying he thought that was soooo funny. She cracks me up.

Sometimes we all play Bingo together too!
                          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Tact.
                            I guess he is itching to see the land of the classifieds.
                            I'll give him a sample of what is currently listed since he doesn't have access to the classifieds:

Jackson PCS Rhoads $340.00 needs and E string.
                            Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier $273.00 missing the Mesa logo and has a 1MM skuff in the tolex.
                            Charvel San Dimas Zebra strathead $413.00 missing the whammy bar, slight oxidation on the vintage original bridge.
                            Jackson USA Strat Ontario neckplate, black, OFR, Duncans, some chips and dings, original case.. needs all 6 new strings!! $225.00 OBO

That is a sample.... oh yea... for you smart guys out there... what do all the above listings have in common??

Comment

Well John, they're all overpriced, imho. There's certainly better deals to be had in the classifieds!
                              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X