Emthrax ..or Em to us in chat..heh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emthrax ..or Em to us in chat..heh

No..she hasn't sold me a thing. Just a nod to a mother..a musician..and a friend. She's a good person to know...and any one who comes in contact with her(in person or not) can tell you that. The JCF is lucky to have her here. Thank you Emily....you rock. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
    The Buzzard does not fear
    The man in riot gear
    Harvest a skull of stone
    The Buzzard grows his own...

Re: Emthrax ..or Em to us in chat..heh

Yup, she kicks ass [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

We love you Aunty Emmy, and the rest of you gay bastards in the chatroom. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Signed,
      "Gonzo" aka NumthraxOfThePriesthrax

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

K...that's sooo not right..
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

This is Emmy's Keith writing behind her back here (I hope that's okay). All you guys that have said nice stuff about, or to my girl, I'll buy ya beer if we ever get the chance to meet up! Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-The Keith

Comment

I don't drink. You owe me three dozen cans of Coca Cola instead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              This is Emmy's Keith writing behind her back here (I hope that's okay). All you guys that have said nice stuff about, or to my girl, I'll buy ya beer if we ever get the chance to meet up! Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

-The Keith

[/ QUOTE ]

Be there in 5 minutes [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X