I salute mhalsey! (Pic inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I salute mhalsey! (Pic inside)

Mhalsey found some USAF stickers and sent them to me. I feel like a kid again, collecting stickers AND with them being USAF-themed! Time to hunt Ebay for more. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A huge public thanks and salute to you Mark!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Uh-oh, here comes the Marines (Sam? Ace?) and Navy dudes... me runs... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I salute mhalsey! (Pic inside)

Can't see the pics . Maybe I should "Click! NOTP's complete pic posting tutorial."
    Just kidding , it may be my problem [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mark
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bwahahahahahhahha

Leave it to the Air Force to have a chicken on their Squadron Patch [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bwaahahahahhhahahahhahha

Sorry.......

Bwahahahahahahahhaahahh

Very cool NOTP......and cool of Mark "I'm a chickenhawk" Halsey [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

My pleasure, Alex! Be sure to post a pic when you decide where to put them.

Oh, and Sam? [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I'll let that one slide simply because that wasn't my squadron. My squadron was the Chiefs. We referred to the others as the Spread Eagles, the Prancers, and the Sprocketeers. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
        X