JIMMY B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JIMMY B

I wanted to personally thank Jimmy right here on the JCF. While he and his kid was out shoppin' he stumbled upon these two killer "Satanic" buttons and thought of me.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] well he bought them and sent them to me...I thought that was truly killer.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Jimmy I love the pins...damn , I wish I could find stuff like that around here...I'll wear them with pride...or put them in my throwdown , kick ass AC Cobra!!!

My computer took a dump right when I got them in the mail and I couldn't respond..John put together a killer 2.8 system for me ...and I have DSL now..

so John if your lookin' here too...thanks bro..

Thanks Jimbo..you kick as dude!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

your bro,

Bill Z Bub
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: JIMMY B

Jimmy...are you there.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jimmy "Ball" kicks ass! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Where Jimmy....B

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Bill, I'm glad the pins arrived and that your are digging them. It's good to have you back! Thanks for the praise, I really appreciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

you can't get enough praise from me man...YOU ROCK!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X