Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhmsc8

Guys,
    For your info, Ron took his time out to help me straighten out a deal I had in NY. If not for his help, i'll not be able to prepare for my mid-terms next week.

Ron, once again thank you so much for helping me sort out the issues with my textbook.

Fong

Re: Rhmsc8

Yeah, Ron is a great guy. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

We're in a deal right now, and he's superfriendly, helpful, just an all class act. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Ron is awesome!
        Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Yeah, but you can't get the guy off the phone. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

aw shucks.... Guess I missed this a while ago. No problem at all Fong. Let me know the next time [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ron is a stand-up guy. He's got a level head on his shoulders and is always willing to help a JCF'r out.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Ron, your a cool dude in chat, and I loved your post in the "armor" thread. Rock on, bro.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Ron is a very cool dude.
                  Nothing but good to say about him, is a JCf'r in the truest sense.
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Thanks guy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I really appreciate all the kind words. Although, you're making me blush - [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

<font color="yellow">Ron seems like a truly upstanding dude!

He's a riot in the JCF Chatroom and gives comic relief at every opportunity!!

I'm also surprised and honored that he made one of my statements from a late-night chat into his signature line [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Never talked to him yet on the phone, but I'm sure I will at some point [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Ron [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]</font>

Comment

Working...
                      X