Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUPER THUMBS UP TO Drsracing

Donny is the freaking man!
    I had some boat troubles and what not and he came to the rescue!
    Not only did my dry rotted hull access panel get delivered in 2 days and not cost me anything under a warranty that I didn't even know was still there..
    But he has also ordered me a top shelf cover for the boat and at a ridiculously low price!
    Man, All I can say is THANK YOU!
    Its too often I'm the guy helping someone out....
    Its a great feeling to have been the one being helped and treated as well as he treated me and take care of things so efficiently.
    What a guy to notice a small insignificant post I made and instantly PM's me
    to offer aid!

Thanks again brother!
    YOU ROCK!
    [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Re: SUPER THUMBS UP TO Drsracing

It was a Pleasure being able to help, just wish we could've got them to carpet it, but that's the way Bayliner works sometimes. Just make sure you got out and enjoy the water this weekend, We have Sea Fair here this weekend with the blue angels and hydro plane races. We should be taking a 49 or 54 out on Friday for the Blue angles
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah, it woulda been ideal if it had.
      But Im just happy I got it!
      I pulled the other one apart today and was able to salvage the carpet. Now I just need to get the correct adhesive for it so that the moisture and huidity wont loosen it.

And you have fun on that big boat!
      My little 19' is nothing compared to those monsters!
      Whats the blue angels?

Have a good weekend bro!
      And dont go overboard [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I have the corect 3m part # at work for your adhiesve. The Blue Angles are a Air force group of planes, they ere in a Van Halen video

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          The Blue Angles are a Air force group of panes,

[/ QUOTE ]

....that's what the Marines think of em [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Blue Angels are Navy.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              The Blue Angles are a Air force group of panes,

[/ QUOTE ]

....that's what the Marines think of em [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only the best acro pilots in the freakin world.....go navy [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

The Blue Angels are the US Navy aerobatic team. The US Air Force's one is the Thunderbirds. Just a little clarification. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I suck, I was gonna say navy but thought air force oh well

Comment

Working...
                  X